Vianney Mikael NGUIMBI
After graduating from West Virginia University Medical School, Dr. Jonathon Alex completed a two-year fellowship in sports medicine at Akron Children’s Hospital. During his training at Akron, Dr. Jonathon Alex was team physician for the University of Akron and Walsh University.
- Doctor of Medicine, University of Texas, USA (1990)
- Medical Orientation Program, St. Louis University (St. Louis, Missouri 1996)
- Vice President and Chief Medical Officer, Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation
- Medical Corporation Professor, Institute Of Coast Private Hospital Campus
- Birth Day:
- 5 feet 6 inches
- Represented individuals and their S-Corporation with respect to accounting malpractice and overbilling claims against a top 5 accounting firm.
- Represented an employment services and immigration company and its former officers and employees in civil actions alleging fraud and breach of contract.